[Cuis-dev] Update: Alt+Return as a full screen toggle shortcut

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:32:41 PST 2020

Btw, I think the Morphic way to implement things like this is with hands.
User input should always go through the hand, and a particular kind of hand
can implement global shortcuts (for example to open a browser, alt-. to
open a debugger, alt-tab to switch between windows, opening of halos, etc).
There could be a HandMorph that lets events pass through to morphs and a
subclass DefaultHandMorph that implements specific behaviour, then users
could implement their own hands if they want. I think hard doing this in
events makes it harder to change and it is not as clean.