[Cuis-dev] Update: Alt+Return as a full screen toggle shortcut

Mauro Rizzi mrizzi at fi.uba.ar
Sat Dec 19 05:48:16 PST 2020

Responsibility models aside,

Maybe we could have an object somewhere that contains a collection of
possible keyboard event triggers and the action they should perform?

You know so if you want to add a new keyboard event you could just tell the
object to add it to the collection and when you want to check if a
combination should trigger something you just ask that object.

I think it would make sense from an usability standpoint since it would
allow the user to define system wide events without touching system class
methods or having to understand the chain of responsibility on detecting
the input (and it would also allow you to define an erroneous trigger
(accidentally of course) without making it so you can't use the keyboard
anymore until you revert your change).

Cheers!
*Mauro Rizzi*