[Cuis-dev] Deeper into Cuis

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Dec 26 12:04:56 PST 2020

On 2020-12-26 11:18, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:

> I wish there were a chapter on events handling. Not sure if in the
> current book or in the following.
>
> The #triggerEvent: and #when:send:to: protocol, and also how the
> #addDependent:, #changed:, #update: protocol works and is used.

Much of the coverage has been driven by the requirements to develop the
Spacewars! example.

Good examples are critical.

A good project example for _Deeper into Cuis_ which would use more of
the event protocol would be very helpful.

Noting places in current packages where good usages exist would be
helpful as well.

-KenD