[Cuis-dev] The Cuis Book, please review!

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat Dec 26 12:33:06 PST 2020

My fault for the entity term. I can't resist to the expression
"Communicating entities".

More seriously, entity is related to the notion of ontology, the study
of living things, which induces a bit more about the idea of object.

The occurrence of the term entity/entitees is 60, object(s) 137.

I hope new user will not start using anEntity :-) If we reach that kind
situation, Cuis will have set its marks ;-)

Take care

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo