[Cuis-dev] Cuis-Smalltalk bundles

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Dec 29 02:48:38 PST 2020

Hi Hernán,

> Great!! it is getting really cool!
> I'll start using it the next semester!

I am pretty sure that when using the book with your students, you will
see several points to improve in the book.

Please, can you take notes and share them with us at the end of the
semester?

I am confused by your two messages bellow. What is the "current Cuis
installation" Juan mentioned?

Le 28/12/2020 à 20:02, Hernan Wilkinson a écrit :

>      1. The bundles are a snapshot of Cuis at October 2020. The book
>         is based on the most recent Juan changes on Morph, both
>         hierarchy and vectorGraphics (Dec. 23).
>
> ok, I see, that should not be a problem. I usually create a new
> version of CuisUniversity with the latest changes when something
> important changed and before each semester... I'll create a new
> version soon.

Then

> Hi Hilaire,
>  we talked a couple of times with Juan about this and he prefers the
> current Cuis installation way because it is easier to update and I
> agree with that... We should look for a solution easier to install and
> update...
Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo