[Cuis-dev] findSelector fixes

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Tue Dec 29 08:34:42 PST 2020

Hi,
 String>>#findSelector failed when the string has an unmatched double
quote, for example:
 '"self m:' findSelector --> signals error
 Also, it did not support when looking inside a comment, which is very
common to do when a method has an example as a comment.

 Attached is a fix for that case and also a test for it.

 @Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> Do you know why findSelector was doing
this check?
"and: [ (self at: colonIndex - 1) isLetter ]"
Why is it checking for isLetter? and btw, the check was wrong because it
was sending #at: to self instead of to sel.
I removed that check because I could not find a reason for it

Cheers!
Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*