[Cuis-dev] Expanding on #noteCompilationOf:meta:

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:34:53 PST 2020

I'm fine with that if that's what makes sense to everyone.  Ideally, the
steps/stages I think we need to consider are 1) 'is it OK to do what I want
to do?', 2) 'I'm about to do it', 3) 'it's done'.   3 is what we have
currently.  1 & 2 could be collapsed into one step (the reason I did that
with the #isOK* methods was that seemed to be consistent to how other parts
of the image, such as Morphic, like to do similar things)  I'm currently
mainly concerned with class and method changes but if there are other
things we should be looking at doing this for, let's try to make sure we've
considered them as well so we have a good solution.