[Cuis-dev] Expanding on #noteCompilationOf:meta:

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Jan 27 03:44:06 PST 2020

I was thinking today if adding the stop from compiling/removing a method
would not be "over-design"...
I mean, if a tool wants to stop a method from being compiled/removed,
wouldn't it be responsibility of that tool?
Let's say the file in wants to do that, then before compiling/removing a
method it could check if it should do it or not for example.
I know that having that feature in the meta-model sounds to be more
"re-usable", but again I'm thinking if that is the case.
In the case of announcing about changes I think it makes sense, it is a
different use case and it proved to be useful
Anyway, do not kill me! I is just a thought :-)

Hernan.