[Cuis-dev] Documenting Cuis

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Jul 9 00:55:38 PDT 2020

Hi Mariono,

IMHO, you will make Erudite even much more interesting for Cuis and Cuis
application developer by extending its importation capabilities.

For example, for DrGeo the user guides are written with Texinfo wich can
export to several documentation output formats (html subset, dvi,pdf,
docbook, xml, info). The import could be made so that @code fragment
will be converted as dynamic media to execute Smalltalk code.

Likely more work but it will have a more direct impact.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu