[Cuis-dev] 2 (no, 3) GUI file-ins for your amusement

stephen at heaveneverywhere.com stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Mon Jul 13 11:55:43 PDT 2020

Hi Luciano et al.,

Yeah, I noticed the blue bounding box bug; somebody is still assuming that the scroll bar’s on the right

You’re right that one could collapse the space of the bar is it’s not needed, thereby saving the space.

Also right that the $- in the "sub-category" pane could be dropped. Here’s a fix:

Here’s a fixed version of the Hierarchical world menu without the typo:

A single tree for system packages makes it harder to jump around the system than the package browser (we tried these both way back in the 1980s).  Look at the MS-Windows file manager vs the Mac’s.

stp

--

                    Stephen Travis Pope   Santa Barbara, California, USA
          http://HeavenEverywhere.com <http://heaveneverywhere.com/>        http://FASTLabInc.com <http://fastlabinc.com/>