[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Book and proofreading

John Pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:30:31 PDT 2020

For learning Smalltalk, parts one and two gave me a basis for learning Smalltalk back in the eighties, and parts of the red book, which is about the programming environment, would deserve some coverage, since the Smalltalk IDE is different from the major players in today’s market. I’d be willing to help with the proofreading and design, where the physical design of the text in the Blue Book is, in my estimation, the best designed programming text EVER. They knew design back in the eighties.

For encrypted mail use jgpfersich at protonmail.com - Free account at ProtonMail.com
Web: https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org
https://datascilv.com https://datascilv.org