[Cuis-dev] Halo fixes and shortcuts for message categories

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:15:01 PDT 2020

The problem was noticeable when opening the halos in a morph that was
partially out of the screen, for example a workspace window that is half
outside of the left edge of the screen. The label position was
miscalculated because the instance variable haloBox holds world coordinates
but it was used as local coordinates.