[Cuis-dev] [cuis-slang] OpenSmalltalkVM Header Generation

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Wed Jun 10 02:40:19 PDT 2020

Hi Luciano,

Luciano Notarfrancesco <luchiano at gmail.com> writes:

> I’m using the plugin.h file and writing my plugin directly in C. I’m not
> using Slang, but my plugin with named primitives is working great! Thanks!

Ehm... ok. I'm advising agains that. So you have been warned. If your
stuff stops working, it's not my fault.

> Btw, in plugin.h we have isBytes and isWords, isnt there anything like
> isDoubleBytes and isDoubleWords for 16 and 64 bits arrays?

Not that I'm aware of. There are:

  sqInt (*classDoubleByteArray)(void);
  sqInt (*classWordArray)(void);
  sqInt (*classDoubleWordArray)(void);

but these calls were defined for an interpreter proxy version of
15.

Cheers,
Philip