[Cuis-dev] Please pull all repos! Re: StrikeFont cleanup

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Jun 14 12:44:17 PDT 2020

VectorGraphics is already at Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/Packages/Features/ . If
you pull the repo, that's all you need to make it discoverable.

I suggest the procedure and folder structure described at
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/GettingStarted.md
. As it is the one I use all the time, it is likely that I'll quickly
spot and fix any hiccups.

Cheers,