[Cuis-dev] Politics of Smalltalk

John Pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:31:03 PDT 2020

I blew off Pharo because there was a discussion going on revolving about a left-wing “Code of Conduct” and the general intolerance to other views. I hope it doesn’t spread to other Smalltalks.

For encrypted mail use jgpfersich at protonmail.com - Free account at ProtonMail.com
Web: https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org
https://datascilv.com https://datascilv.org