[Cuis-dev] Politics of Smalltalk

Gastón Caruso gstn.caruso at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 17:28:07 PDT 2020

I think find this article pretty related:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/programs-must-not-limit-freedom-to-run.html

It finishes saying: *The conclusion is clear: a program must not restrict
what jobs its users do with it. Freedom 0 must be complete. We need to stop
torture, but we can't do it through software licenses. The proper job of
software licenses is to establish and protect users' freedom.*