[Cuis-dev] Dynabook and education

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Jun 17 15:01:18 PDT 2020

It could be a power tool the teacher use to design a dynamic teaching
resource from its dynabook. Later, in the classroom or remotely, the
teacher will share it with his students' dynabook.

The components to build this hypercard like document could be rich
standardized Morph like DrGeo canvas, but you can imagine many more.

Somehow it feels like EToys, but why it did not succeed? I don't know
Hypercard at all, I can't compare.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo