[Cuis-dev] VectorGraphics and Morph

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Jun 19 08:38:29 PDT 2020

Oh, I see!

When I started reading what you said, the idea of integrating your
caching strategy within the framework popped in my mind and I couldn't
see anything else for a while.

It is true, what you actually suggested is completely different. Still,
the general solution to allow a lot of VectorGraphics stuff to be usable
right now would be a great thing to have. Let's keep thinking and
discussing this for a couple of days before choosing an approach.

Cheers,