[Cuis-dev] Flaky test fix + addon to analyze possible flaky tests

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Mar 9 12:18:21 PDT 2020

Something like this?

intervalA last < intervalB first            ->     A comes before B
intervalA first > intervalB last             ->   A comes after B
(intervalA first < intervalB first) and (intervalA last > intervalB
last)              -> A includes B
(intervalA first > intervalB first) and (intervalA last < intervalB
last)             -> B includes A
(intervalA first < intervalB first) and (intervalB first < intervalA
last < intervalB last) -> A partially before B
(intervalA first > intervalB first) and (intervalA first < intervalB
last < intervalA last) -> A partially after B

Cheers,