[Cuis-dev] set Morph color from menu

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Wed Mar 11 09:17:51 PDT 2020

On 2020-03-10 20:00, Phil B via Cuis-dev wrote:

> I uploaded a (not so) quick Package tutorial video which covers this:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXuoFEkg6UA  You can skip to the 9:00
> mark since the first half is just an overview/intro.  I would have made
> it shorter but I didn't have the time...

Wonderful!  Did not skip a thing.

I must admit to being an old "retread".  I have used many programming
languages, IDEs, build and version control  systems and as a result I am
not a very sophisticated Cuis user.

But I do like to tinker and play, and Cuis is great for this.

Your video is helping me toward being a more sophisticated Cuis
craftsman.

Thank you much for your clarity and examples!

-KenD