[Cuis-dev] set Morph color from menu

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:57:02 PDT 2020

Ken,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 12:19 PM <ken.dickey at whidbey.com> wrote:

> On 2020-03-10 20:00, Phil B via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
> > I uploaded a (not so) quick Package tutorial video which covers this:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXuoFEkg6UA  You can skip to the 9:00
> > mark since the first half is just an overview/intro.  I would have made
> > it shorter but I didn't have the time...
>
> Wonderful!  Did not skip a thing.

Cool.  I was worried you'd watch the first 5 minutes and think 'hey, this
isn't what I wanted to know at all' :-)  I figured if I was going to do a
video, might as well try to do something that would help someone with no
experience with Cuis packages.

> I must admit to being an old "retread".  I have used many programming
> languages, IDEs, build and version control  systems and as a result I am
> not a very sophisticated Cuis user.
>
> But I do like to tinker and play, and Cuis is great for this.
>
> Your video is helping me toward being a more sophisticated Cuis
> craftsman.

Great, that's the idea.   I figure with all of Juan's (and others on the
list including yourself) hours I've burned up over the years, if I can do
some of these videos to help lighten the support load and/or pay it
forward, I'm happy to do it.

> Thank you much for your clarity and examples!
>
> -KenD

Anytime,
Phil