[Cuis-dev] Slang for Cuis (WIP, experimental)

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Sat May 16 15:44:23 PDT 2020

Hello,

I started with dissecting Slang out of the Cuis VMMaker packages
and VMMakerJS (SqeakJS) project into a couple of packages
which could be used for generating anything besides VM plugins.

Atleast that's my intentiont, I don't yet know of how that
project idea will pan out, atleast I intend to learn something
of how Slang works and how it's generated.

It's currently highly expiremental, but I got some of the
existing VMMaker testscases "green" and so I thought I could
share the current state of it. Maybe the whole idea of using
it outside the VMMaker is not so a good idea, maybe,
maybe not :-)

My project repository of it is here:
  https://github.com/Phantasus/Cuis-Smalltalk-Slang

So what do you think?