[Cuis-dev] Ropes paper, Traits & ropes

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon May 18 17:04:54 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-18 14:52, Philip Bernhart via Cuis-dev wrote:
> "ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev" <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> writes:
..
>> I am not a Zoom user and don't own a cell phone, but perhaps we could
>> each hoist a beer on the other side of a desktop screen.  Google
>> Hangouts? Zoom? Skype? Whatever..
>
> Or Jitsi. My local hackerspace got a jitsi server temporarily sponsored
> (which is shared with other hackerspaces in Germany). Just name a
> time and people could be found in https://meet.metalab.at/CuisMeetup

Ah!  Aside from my reaching back to even remember those days...

Time frame.  Hmm.. 5PM Monday here (US/Pacific), 9PM Monday Argentina,
2AM Tuesday Germany.

So how about 7AM for me, 11AM Argentina, 4PM Germany?  We might run into
lunch/dinner hour..

Then date.  Tomorrow is bad for me.  Thursday?

How would this work for folks?  Who has an interest but could not do
Thursday at above?

Philip -- How about a "preflight"?  Just you and I so that I know my you
can see+hear me on my  laptop?  What date+time is good for you?  Does
not have to be long.

?!?
-KenD