[Cuis-dev] Circular toolbar

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue May 19 08:19:01 PDT 2020

On 5/17/2020 2:35 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to explore the idea of circular toolbar as in the attached sketch.
>
> I think I will need advanced graphic primitives to fill area
> surrounded with both straight and curved lines like in the sketch
> (blue area).
>
> Where should I start?
>
> Thannks
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu

This is still experimental code, but evaluate in a Workspace:

Feature require: 'VectorGraphics'.
c _ VectorCanvas onForm: Display.
c  strokeWidth: 10 color: Color blue darker fillColor: Color blue
lighter do: [ :e |
         abs_MoveToX: 200 y: 200;
         abs_EllipseCenterX: 200 y: 200 radiusX: 100 radiusY: 100
rotationAngle: 0 start: 72 degreesToRadians sweep: 72 degreesToRadians ].
Display forceToScreen

This will let you start exploring what is in there. You might also try
and explore

Feature require: 'SVG'.
SVGElementMorph examplesLion.

Ask any and all questions, please!!!