[Cuis-dev] Circular toolbar

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue May 19 15:49:06 PDT 2020

Nice. I want to use it my experimental circular toolbar morph :-)

I am not sure how to do it from the drawOn: method.

Likely I can draw on a form and render it from the drawOn: method. Is it
the best way to do it right now regarding the state of VectorGraphics?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu