[Cuis-dev] For Test: Layouts + EdgeWeight

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Fri May 22 15:42:00 PDT 2020

Gremlins at work..   8^D

Ready for test is the latest from
https://github.com/KenDickey/LayoutProposal

In addition to Layout, I converted system and Morphic-Misc1 usages of
padding and minorDirectonPadding to edgeWeight and offAxisEdgeWeight.

In a Workspace in a fresh image updated to 4163:
======================================
Feature require: 'Morphic-Misc1'.
ChangeSet fileIn:
'../LayoutProposal/4164-CuisCore-EdgeWeight-2020May22-14h47m-KenD.001.cs.st'
asFileEntry.
ChangeSet fileIn:
'../LayoutProposal/UnsavedChangesTo-Morphic-Misc1-KenD.003.cs.st'
asFileEntry.

You should be able to open LayoutMorph and LayoutSpec editors from Morph
Menus.

Still to do:

I expect to add a cache to LayoutMorphs to cache the static parts of the
layout calculations, but did not want to get too many changes at a time.

Also, I did not yet rename Layout*Morph padding instance variables.