[Cuis-dev] Theme cleanup, and respect taskbar theme setting

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun May 24 09:37:17 PDT 2020

It’s in KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:location:, and ctrl-w should work too. I’m
using Linux with dwm, perhaps your OS or window manager is filtering that
keystroke?

It’s a little ugly to have it hardcoded in KeyboardEvent, and I would
suggest adding a method #handleShortcut:morph: in Theme as a cleaner
solution that would allow us to customise global shortcuts... but on the
other hand the current implementation is simple enough that I only need to
overwrite one method in order to make my Cuis window manager handle global
shortcuts.