[Cuis-dev] For Test: Layouts + EdgeWeight

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Wed May 27 19:49:18 PDT 2020

Hi Ken,

Haven't yet spent as much time with this as it deserves. Looks like a
significant clarification. A couple of nits:

Since it will appear in the base as a method category, it should be
spelled "deprecated" which makes me wonder if comments can be spell
checked?

In LayoutSpec>>offAxisEdgeWeight: the comment says: "The specificity
allowed is to document a statement of programming intent." and I can't
figure out if this is directed at me, the user, or an explanation of
something in Morphic.

In my deformative years I was a proofreader for our high school
newspaper and old habits are hard to break.

 - Dan