[Cuis-dev] For Test: Layouts + EdgeWeight

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Thu May 28 06:54:33 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-27 19:49, Dan Norton via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Since it will appear in the base as a method category, it should be
> spelled "deprecated" which makes me wonder if comments can be spell
> checked?

Hi Dan.

Yes, please correct my spelling.  I claim my this was inherited.  My dad
was a lousy speller.

Spell checkers do help a lot!

> In LayoutSpec>>offAxisEdgeWeight: the comment says: "The specificity
> allowed is to document a statement of programming intent." and I can't
> figure out if this is directed at me, the user, or an explanation of
> something in Morphic.

Ah.  Trying to be flexible and not explaining well.  I should provide a
couple of examples.

> In my deformative years I was a proofreader for our high school
> newspaper and old habits are hard to break.

Code is meant to be written and read as communication between people.

Thank you _very much_ for reading and proofing!

I need all the help I can get!

-KenD