[Cuis-dev] Updates for Theme, etc

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:52:41 PDT 2020

I tried it and fileIns fine and everything works fine (including my Theme,
I just should remove #useUniformColors from my Theme).
But there's a problem with newLines... some methods don't have newLines
(for example UniformTheme>>browser looks like "browser ^ defaultColor") and
most other methods have extra CRs.