[Cuis-dev] For Test: Layouts + EdgeWeight

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sun May 31 12:51:19 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-31 11:58, Dan Norton via Cuis-dev wrote:
..
> The power and flexibility of Morphic is awesome but how do you describe
> all the nuances? Maybe you don't. Maybe you just say "play with it and
> see what it does." Ken is doing that in some of his packages.

I do play and Cuis is great for this.  As somebody noted, it is good to
"feel the bits between ones toes."

I learn by play, by tinkering around.  I highly recommend it!

There are many problems above my ability to fore-think, but are solved
by tinkering to success.

I look for problems big enough to be interesting but small enough that I
can solve them.

The solution space Cuis provides is wonderful for this!  :)

It works for me,
-KenD