[Cuis-dev] For Test: Layouts + EdgeWeight

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sun May 31 12:44:06 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-31 11:58, Dan Norton via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Looking at example11 raises this question: when is fixedWidth not
> fixed?

The behavior is codified in methods:

   LayoutMorph>>adjust{Horizontally,Verticaly}By:at:

Which do treat 'fixed' and proportional morphs differently.

We do need to document the behavior and the rational for this.

I also note the lack of a Class Comment in both LayoutAdjustingMorph and
WindowEdgeAdjustingMorph.

Note that all are welcomed and empowered to help out here.

Thanks much, Dan, for pointing us in the right direction!

-KenD