[Cuis-dev] Updates on The Cuis Book

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 12:14:33 PST 2020

Hi

Very nice work, this book! The PDF has 128 pages!
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/TheCuisBook/releases/download/20201109/TheCuisBook.pdf

On 11/11/20, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:
> Layout is an interesting topic when you want to build UI. If we can find
> a good excuse to use it with Spacewar!, we can have a chapter to
> introduce it. Maybe a Preference widget for the game, but it will add a
> lot of code.

That would be fine. Layout once understood it is not difficult. The
challenge is getting there.
A dash board / launcher / preferences widget will surely be an
important step toward this goal. The content may be based on / taken
from

https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/LayoutUsage.md

Regards
Hannes