[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Modules/Namespaces for Cuis

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Oct 4 16:48:16 PDT 2020

On 10/1/2020 3:51 PM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Obviously the changes will come in tiny
> increments, should I post them to the mailing list or should I fork
> Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
> (me hating github:) and post pull-requests?
> On a second thought the later won't help
> much, because all the core-update files
> need renumbering on merge ... Me puzzled ...
> Anyways: There will be a constant stream
> of patches; that will create a considerable
> work load.

What has worked well so far is to email them to the list.

Doing pull requests is more work, and dilutes the discussion, that is
better kept in the mail list. And then, Hernán or I needs to merge,
rename, and do yet another commit.

This only applies to numbered changesets to the base image. For package
code, pull request are ok (as are changesets that are applied to the
package).