[Cuis-dev] Refactoring breakage?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:44:01 PDT 2020

Hernan,

It just happened again. (after every method refactor, I'm now looking for
senders of the old name)  It looks like otherwise innocuous 'errors' (i.e.
a bad/undefined method reference in the method source at compile time)
might be the issue.  Is refactoring now more strict in failing or ignoring
a given method if it encounters problems like that while parsing method
source during a refactor?  If it is, it should probably be less so.

Thanks,
Phil