[Cuis-dev] [IMRPOV] Changes to the class builder, take 1

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon Oct 5 13:15:54 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-05 18:44, Hernan Wilkinson via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>   what is the motivation for the changes?
>   Although I think it makes the builder more extensible, it also makes it a
> little bit more complicated so I wanted to know the use case for it.

I asked the list about their wishes for
environments/namespaces and after some discussion, we came to the
conclusion,
that some classes need refactoring.

Please find the discussion
[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Modules/Namespaces for Cuis
thread.
(https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/2020-October/002310.html)

HTH,

Gerald