[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Namespaces, changes to SystemDictionary, Object and a dictionary class for tracking environment implementations

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Oct 6 23:53:52 PDT 2020

Mariano,

please don't tempt me; me forking Cuis would be a way of no return. My
fork would contain so many of changes, that many would not consider it a
proper Smalltalk.

What I currently have is a quasi-fork.
I have the all the change sets I mailed and some packages and it will
take some time, my estimate is around 3 month, until I can stop
maintaining these change sets.

Please bear with when I sent preliminary versions of my changes to the
mailing list for
review. I don't want to end up with working change sets that are not
accepted into Cuis.

Best Regards,

Gerald