[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Class and Metaclass changes to support environments

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Oct 7 06:52:55 PDT 2020

On 10/6/2020 9:20 AM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi all, hi Juan, hi Hernan,
>
> here come some changes to Class and Metaclass
> to support name lookup in environments.
>
> I hope this change is OK, currently it did not
> get much testing.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Gerald

In the last few days you sent 3 different change sets to the list. I'm
afraid reviewing them will be complicated, as they are not independent.
Maybe you can set up a GitHub repo (or a Dropbox folder, or wwhatever
you prefer) were you can keep the current version of your proposal?
GitHub would be best, as it will allow people to comment on a specific
version of the proposal (i.e. GitHub commit).