[Cuis-dev] Fix to ReturnNode>>isImplicitSelfReturnIn:

Fernando Gasperi Jabalera fgasperijabalera at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 06:32:43 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm attaching a small fix to ReturnNode>>isImplicitSelfReturnIn: that I
found while making some fixes to the IntroduceNullObject refactoring I've
been working on. The problem with the previous code:

ReturnNode>>isImplicitSelfReturnIn: aMethodNode

  ^self isReturnSelf and: [ (aMethodNode encoder rawSourceRanges
includesKey: expr) not ]

is that expr is self, so it was returning false if self was referenced in
other parts of the method body.

Best,
Fernando.