[Cuis-dev] Proposal for more tests

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Oct 21 11:20:37 PDT 2020

Hi Phil,
 I just wanted to let you know that I did not mean unit tests when I talked
about tests... They could be unit tests, integration tests, etc. In fact,
the ones I like the most are the functional tests, no matter if they are
unit tests or integration tests or component tests, etc.

 About the refactorings, I think it is the part of Cuis that has more
tests, 308 tests :-), but as we all know, tests do not assure the absence
of errors but gives you confidence when changing something and of course at
the end help reducing errors.

 So, in fact I agree with you Phil, we need more tests :-)

Cheers!
Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*