[Cuis-dev] Quick fix for FFITests.pck.st

Douglas Brebner kirtai+st at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:20:43 PDT 2020

On 22/10/2020 12:23, Hernan Wilkinson wrote:
> It is better to have them in separate packages so you can load the
> functionality without the tests... but I usually put them in the same
> package because as a programmer I want to have both (model and tests)
> to be sure I did not break anything  just in case I made some changes
> to "the model".

Oh, ok. You see, I was thinking of splitting the ones that are combined
and making the tests depend on the functionality,  but if that's not
welcome, then I'll desist.

I was also thinking of regularising their names. Some are Tests-*, some
are *Tests, some are *-Tests. I'd like to rename them to all be *-Tests.
But I'll leave that too.