[Cuis-dev] Quick fix for FFITests.pck.st

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Oct 22 09:08:58 PDT 2020

Hi Douglas,

On 10/22/2020 10:40 AM, Douglas Brebner via Cuis-dev wrote:
>  On 22/10/2020 14:06, Hernan Wilkinson wrote:
>
>> I would leave that decision to each package developer... I'm not sure
>> if we can "enforce" a naming convention there or if it will add some
>> value to do it
>>
> Oh, I wasn't thinking about enforcing anything. I would just like to
> neaten up the packages in the main Cuis repo so they're consistent
> while I poke at the test failures I find.

I think it is a good initiative. For packages in the main Cuis repo, I
think an uniform style is best. And I prefer the tests to be in a
separate project. I'd happy if you made this.

> Was the fix I send ok, or should I send package fixes as pull requests
> or in some other way?

For small changes or adding a few tests, changesets to the mail list are
ok. For the kind of restructuring you are proposing, I think a pull
request makes more sense.

Thanks!