[Cuis-dev] Updates to Cuis Finder

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:38:12 PDT 2020

Hello.

My apologies Nico. No, it was not with bad intention. I got excited to
include my changes and make the Finder easily available and didn't use
my brain. You are 100% right. Being that my changes are perhaps not
inline with what you have in mind for Finder, perhaps I could maintain a
fork on my github account if you don't mind. Or any other solution is
also fine with me.

Cheers!

Mariano