[Cuis-dev] Avoiding categories with leading and trailing blanks

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Sep 23 17:06:48 PDT 2020

Hi,
 I want to suggest that class categories and method categories should not
have leading or trailing blanks. Having them is confusing because blanks
are not seeing in the browser (at least the trailing blanks). I've seen
many newbies have problems with this.
 Does anyone have a reason to keep them?

 BTW, @Phil B <pbpublist at gmail.com> there is a change made by you on
1/9/2020 in Categorizer>>#addCategory: catString before: nextCategory that
removes the asSymbol sent to the catString, do you remember why you did
that?

Cheers
Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057