[Cuis-dev] CoreUpdate 4548

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 09:20:34 PDT 2021

I think the redrawNeeded is there to force the target morph to redraw, and
since it now has a halo the canvas will draw the coordinate system. But I
don’t understand why it has to be made like that, why does the canvas have
to know anything about halos, why cant HaloMorph draw the coordinate system
instead?