[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorEngine and VectorEnginePlugin

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Apr 9 12:29:54 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,

I just pushed a few changesets and updates to packages, together with
updated images.

To load VectorGraphics, just do "Feature require: 'VectorGraphics'" or
set a TrueType font. No need to activate the plugin, as it will be used
by default if available. Also, no need to enable VectorGraphics, it is
done by default when installing the package. Also, a TrueType font is
selected automatically, so you don't need to remember to do it yourself.

Cheers,