[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorEngine and VectorEnginePlugin

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Apr 10 15:37:37 PDT 2021

Hi Ignacio,

On 4/9/2021 8:58 PM, Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski wrote:
> Hi Juan!
> Great! Today I was watching the first part of your presentation on
> morphic 3. Awesome.
> Congratulations for such a hard and good work.

Thanks!

> One quick question. I pulled the repo, and when trying to load all TTF
> I get the following error
> It the new image 4567-32 on windows 10
> VM is CogSpur V5 from 24/1/2019
> And get the same error when "doing"
> Feature require:'VectirGraphics'
>
> Is this only available in macOS?
> Thanks
> cheers
> Nacho
>

> *Ignacio Sniechowski**
> *

It should work OK. It does work ok here in Windows 7. Just a detail:
with  regular VM (without the VectorEnginePlugin), SVG morphs will be
too slow to be usable.

Please use the debugger to find out what is the problem. It looks like
you are running a Cuis image that doesn't have the 'TrueTypeFonts' /
'DejaVu' / 'DehaVuSans' folders, that are included in the git repo.

Either that, or some of the files is missing. See
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/tree/master/TrueTypeFonts/DejaVu/DejaVuSans

Keep us posted!