[Cuis-dev] Dan Ingalls "Design principles..."

Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:16:04 PDT 2021

Dear Cuisers
Perhaps this is a little off-topic.

But I need your help. Recently, I don't remember whether it was on Twitter,
on a chat of some of the UK or California Smalltalk groups, some list...I
read a comment, post, linking Dan's work with a book. I guess it was a book
it was kind of popular at that time (I have the feeling the book was about
biology but I'm not sure), it's all my memory can recall right now.....

Anyone happens to read, recall or know this?
Thanks in advance

*Ignacio Sniechowski*