[Cuis-dev] Dan Ingalls "Design principles..."

Nicolás Papagna Maldonado nicolas.papagna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:31:33 PDT 2021

Hi Nacho!

If the book was about biology, Alan always talks about The Molecular
Biology of the Cell (3rd edition)
<https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Bruce-Alberts/dp/0815316208>. He usually
emphasized that particular edition hits the "sweet spot".

If it was about Dan, you might have some luck asking in the California
Smalltakers UG channel on discord
<https://discord.com/channels/299900306538364928/299900306538364928>.

Let us know if you find the answers you were looking for.

Cheers,
Nico PM

Nicolás Papagna