[Cuis-dev] Dan Ingalls "Design principles..."

Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 12:58:54 PDT 2021

Hi Hernan,
Yeah I know and read and re read the article many times. I was just asking,
recently I read a thread somewhere in which they quote the article and, in
parallel, quoted another book, article that was popular around the time the
Xerox Parc gang was working on ST. And there were some amazing
coincidences. But unfortunately I can’t recall where I read that...
Thanks anyway
Cheers
Nacho

--